A web solution for Partially Balanced Incomplete Block experimental designs
analysise-learninggeneration of designspartially balanced incomplete block designsrandomizationsoftware
The ACM Digital Library is published by the Association for Computing Machinery. Copyright © 2018 ACM, Inc.
-  Bose, R. C. and Connor, W. S. (1952). Combinatorial properties of group divisible incomplete block designs. Ann. Math. Statist. 23 367-383.
Zentralblatt MATH: 0047.12902
Mathematical Reviews (MathSciNet): MR49144
-  Bose, R. C. and Mesner, D. M. (1959). On linear associative algebras corresponding to association schemes of partially balanced designs. Ann. Math. Statist. 30 21-38.
Zentralblatt MATH: 0089.15002
Mathematical Reviews (MathSciNet): MR102157
-  Connor, W. S. and Clatworthy, W. H. (1954). Some theorems for partially balanced designs. Ann. Math. Statist. 25 100-112.
Zentralblatt MATH: 0055.13303
Mathematical Reviews (MathSciNet): MR59228
-  Frechet, M. (1937-8). Recherches theoriques modernes sur la theorie des probabilites. Traite du Calciddes Probabilites (ed. Borel), 1 no. 3, Paris.
Zentralblatt MATH: 0015.26003
-  James, A. T. (1957). The relationship algebra of an experimental design. Ann. Math. Statist. 28 993-1002.
Zentralblatt MATH: 0078.33703
Mathematical Reviews (MathSciNet): MR97142
-  Mann, H. B. (1960). The algebra of a linear hypothesis. Ann. Math. Statist. 311-15.
Zentralblatt MATH: 0102.35901
Mathematical Reviews (MathSciNet): MR131926
-  Ogawa, J. (1959). The theory of the association algebra and the relationship algebra of a partially balanced incomplete block design. Inst. Statist, mimeo. series 224, Chapel Hill, N. C.